• Imagine a world where elections across the globe are free, fair and accurate
• Where all parties are have no choice but to accept election results because there is no way to refute them
• A non-partisan public community protocol everyone can follow that provides society the ability to truly achieve timely accurate elections free from controversy
• A process that works with paper or machines
• The Platinum Standard for Election Processing world-wide
- The option for the hand counting of paper ballots has been effectively eliminated in the state of Colorado. Read about this outrageous overstretch of voter disenfranchising legislation, including how EIP allows a legal and viable alternative here.
- EIP in the news:
EIP is an agnostic protocol for everybody everywhere to use. Schools, businesses, churches, or any organization may use the protocol. So far in the political realm, only the Republican Party has shown interest in EIP. We have not heard from the Democrat Party, the Green party, the Libertarians nor any other political party. We encourage the participation of anyone, regardless of their political persuasion.
So please contact us so we can spread the love!
- To see EIP in action, participate in a live election!
- An election on October 6 involved a poll regarding public awareness of Proposition HH in Longmont, Colorado
- Mike Lindell promised to take a look at EIP. We are still waiting on Mike to contact us:
Lindell Report has Fantastic Live Callers
Lindell's Promise to vet EIP. See around the 2 minute mark
- Folks participated in a LIVE (Mock) ELECTION in August: